Let’s Celebrate 75 Years
Who can come?
- All Merri-Mac alumni 21 and older
- We’ll have girls from the 1950’s and girls from the 2000’s
- We’re limiting enrollment to 200
Where will we stay?
- It’s camp, we’ll stay in the cabins!
- But there’s also a new Hampton Inn in town if you want to be more comfortable
What will we do?
- Camp meals – always a favorite, and we have better food than you may remember
- Chapel each morning
- A few evening favorites, and yes Lakeside, is included
- A few daily favorites, and activity areas will be open
- A few special celebrations… “we will remember our camping days and friendships true.”
- And a bit slower pace. Everything will be optional
What should I bring?
- Typical camp gear including:
- Sleeping bag, sheets and pillow
- Towels and toiletries
- Bathing suits and camp clothes
- Rain gear (you never know)
- Any memorabilia or pictures you have. We’ll open our archives and would love to see what you guys have.
What should I leave at home?
- Non-camp friends. This really is just for alumni (campers or staff)
- Almost anything you were not allowed to bring to camp
- Beer and wine are fine, but nothing stronger please
- You can have your cell phone, but we’d rather you keep it in the car
- And remember, camp is a no smoking world
When is it and what does it cost?
September 18-20, 2020
$325 for the weekend, but there’s also an early bird rate so enroll soon!
Price includes all lodging, meals, and activities for the weekend at camp!
Why should I do this?
Camp’s mission is for everyone to experience the gospel through friends and adventure, so let’s get back to doing that together!