Hey college students —
We know that résumés, networking and career oriented goals are a huge motivation for your summer. One of our core values is to develop staff, so we want you to grow as much as your campers. To do this, we help our staff with professional certifications, thoughtful mentorship and spiritual growth. To further help you develop that résumé, we’ve curated a list of how camp can give your résumé that extra boost.
Skills developed at camp include but are not limited to:
- Communication, Teaching, Leadership, Resilience, Creative thinking, Attention to detail, Team development, Christian leadership
Merri-Mac and Timberlake on your résumé …
- Professional Outdoor Educator: 120 hours teaching developing lesson plans and managing group dynamics, per session.
- Leadership development: trained to develop leaders through measurable outcomes.
- Communication: communicated camper and program needs to supervisors and co-workers.
- Management Training: managed campers and younger staff with attention to risk management and the camp’s mission.
- Creative Problem Solver: every child is different so every solution is custom.